Monday, February 6, 2012

Nursery Progress

Making progress in the nursery!  Last week I ordered the furniture from a local store in Memphis called Baby Time.  They have a lot of different brands to choose from which makes it easy to see everything in person in one store.  I highly recommend Baby Time!  Below is what I have picked out so far.  Still have a long way to go but I am happy to get a couple things crossed off the list.




















Paint Color:  Benjamin Moore Stonington Gray
Glider:  Best Chair Trinity Glider- -I ordered this in a gray color called Pumice and will have white piping
Dresser:  Ma Marie Single Dresser in Antique White (not creme like pictured) - - this will be used as the changing table
Crib:  Jenny Lind crib in white


I can't wait to find out what we are having in just 2 weeks so I can decide on bedding as well as other nursery accessories.  My feeling is still a Boy! :)

3 comments: