Thursday, January 26, 2012

Nursery Design

So much to do when bringing a little baby into the world!  We have been cleaning out our downstairs guest bedroom, selling furniture, and getting ready to start on the nursery!  Yay!  I have turned to...where else??...Pinterest for inspiration.  As far as "theme,"  I am not really using one.  I want the nursery to blend in with the rest of our house so am looking for furniture and bedding that doesn't scream...This is a baby's room!!  Of course, it will look like a nursery but I want to invest in furniture that we can use for a long time and I want the colors to be more gender neutral for the most part even though we are finding out the gender in just 4 weeks!!!  Can't wait. I think it's a boy but hubby is thinking a girl so we shall see.  Below are a couple pictures I have saved for inspiration.  








4 comments:

  1. Congrats, Holly! I love your ideas. I have that chair in the first picture in my living room -- It's from Pier One!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the ideas.... so excited for ya'll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see how your nursery turns out! Love the neutrals in these photos. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute ideas! Can't wait to see if baby is a boy or girl!

    ReplyDelete