Tuesday, January 3, 2012

"Man-cipes"

I am very excited to announce that I have my very first guest blogger!  Yay!  I am going to let the hubby take it over from here....


Wow!  I am so honored that my fabulous wife allowed me to be her 1st guest blogger!  Holly has done a great job constantly working on her blog and updating it.  I'm a little nervous.  


Despite the nerves, my publicist and I talked it over and decided to move forward with my guest appearance on "Running in Stilettos."


What should my 1st blog be about...of course, FOOD! The gateway to every man's heart!!!  I decided to keep it simple and add my 2 of my favorite items- or as I like to call them "man-cipes!"


Enjoy!


Appetizer- Hot Sausage Rotel Dip



















Ingredients
2 cans Hot Rotel Tomatoes
1 lb of Hot Sausage
2 packages of Cream Cheese
1 Bag of Tortilla Chips


Directions
Cook sausage until brown.  Drain.  Mix sausage, rotel tomatoes, and cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl and microwave until melted.


Main Course- Bratwurst
























Ingredients
1 package Bratwurst Sausage
1 bottle Italian Dressing
1 Onion - Sliced
Hoagie Buns


Directions
Place brats in tin foil.  Add Italian Dressing and Onion.  Cook over medium heat on grill until thoroughly cooked.  Serve on a hoagie bun.  Garnish with Hellman's Mayonnaise, French's Yellow Mustard & your favorite cheese!


PS:  I would encourage eating both of these at the same meal, however, you may want to consider back to back nights instead!!!

Jason

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recipes Jason! I might be nice and cook them for my hubby this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sound good to me!! Great job Jason!

    ReplyDelete