Friday, September 16, 2011

Wedding Attire

I recently got a request to create an outfit for a 4 o'clock outdoor wedding and below is what I came up with. Any thoughts on this?  I have one more in mind so am going to try and find the pieces for it as well.




















Some of the pieces above are very $$$ so I definitely recommend doing some bargain shopping! I would tuck the shirt into the skirt because I love the detail on the skirt waist.

Top:  BCBG Crystal Basket Weave - - Nordstrom
Skirt:  Yumi - - Anthropologie
Necklace:  Coiled Teardrops - - Anthropologie
Shoes:  Mistle Pump - - Nordstrom
Clutch:  Crown Point Jada - - Kate Spade

For a little more casual look- I think this could also work.  Blazers are everywhere and I think the one below would look great over a dress with a belt.




















Blazer:  Schoolboy - - Nordstrom
Dress:  Verdant Slip Dress - - Anthropologie
Clutch:  Riley Envelope - - Melie Bianco
Pumps:  BCBG Pamela - - Piperlime
Belt:  Weave & Plait - - Anthropologie

1 comment:

  1. love your fashion posts! thanks for the outfit inspiration!

    ReplyDelete