Monday, November 22, 2010

Fa la la la la

When I think about all the holiday functions I will go to this year, what first comes to mind is what I will be wearing. Duh! Like I really need an excuse to go shopping. :)

The below top from Anthropologie would be super cute with Gap's Legging Jeans in True Black.


Top: Arabesque Top from Anthropologie
Jeans: Legging Jeans in True Black from Gap
Bag: Nancy Ruffle Fringe Clutch from Melie Bianco
Pumps: Slinking Frills Pumps from Anthropologie

I am also loving the Nine to Five Glamour Skirt from Modcloth!

Top: Silky Cascade Ruffle Blouse in Caviar from the Gap
Skirt: Nine to Five Glamour Skirt from Modcloth
Shoes: Steve Madden 'Carlsen' Bootie in Black from Nordstrom
Tights: Pointelle Tights in Black from Anthropologie
Clutch: Adele Wooden Frame Clutch in Taupe from Melie Bianco
Bangle: Large Feather Bangle from Revolve Clothing
Bangle: Detailed High Polish Bangle from Forever 21

happy shopping!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love that first top!!! So cute!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Of course you are already thinking about what you are wearing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the black top today from gap.com...hope it goes well with my skirt! :)

    ReplyDelete