Thursday, August 5, 2010

It's Fall Y'all

Well...maybe not quite but according to retail it is. I just can't bring myself to try on Fall clothes when it's 100+ degrees outside. So, I have been doing some browsing online to see what's in store. So far I have seen a lot of mustard-ish, eggplant and grey colors which I am loving. Below are some of the favorites I have found and am hoping to add to my Fall wardrobe.



From Left:
1. Short Sleeve Dolman Cardigan www.loftonline.com
2. Remain Ruffed Tank www.nordstrom.com
3. Aspiring Atoms Necklace www.anthropologie.com
4. Terrace House Jacket www.anthropologie.com
5. Ruffle Trim Crop www.nordstrom.com
6. JS by Jessica Oscar Pumps www.dsw.com
7. Twisted Neck Exposed Bank Zip Top www.loftonline.com
8. Janbag Wristlet www.etsy.com

What are your go to shops for updating your wardrobe?

3 comments:

  1. I love this post! I need lots of updating this fall since all I have from last fall is maternity clothes. I can't wait to go to the new Anthropologie- can't believe I haven't been there yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, on the other hand, am not happy about this post. Looks like we will be adding on to the cousar casa soon, a nice big closet!

    Oh yeah, and Destin, you are way behind, I've been to anthropologie twice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! I would love a nice big closet!! ;)

    ReplyDelete