Well...maybe not quite but according to retail it is. I just can't bring myself to try on Fall clothes when it's 100+ degrees outside. So, I have been doing some browsing online to see what's in store. So far I have seen a lot of mustard-ish, eggplant and grey colors which I am loving. Below are some of the favorites I have found and am hoping to add to my Fall wardrobe.
1. Short Sleeve Dolman Cardigan www.loftonline.com
2. Remain Ruffed Tank www.nordstrom.com
3. Aspiring Atoms Necklace www.anthropologie.com
4. Terrace House Jacket www.anthropologie.com
5. Ruffle Trim Crop www.nordstrom.com
6. JS by Jessica Oscar Pumps www.dsw.com
7. Twisted Neck Exposed Bank Zip Top www.loftonline.com
8. Janbag Wristlet www.etsy.com
What are your go to shops for updating your wardrobe?