One of my favorite go to accessories is a belt. They are so functional and can completely change the look of any outfit. Many of the tops and dresses now are loose fitting and while this is the "trend" it's not always the most flattering. Belts are so affordable. I like to stick with basic colors because they are more versatile but it's also fun to add some color every now and then as well. Below are a couple I have found all under $40!
1. Urban Outfitters BDG Stretch Equestrian: $28
2. Modcloth Buffalo Jill: $32.99
3. Macy's Rachel Roy Skinny Double Wrap: $38
4. Anthropologie Tellicherry: $28
5. Anthropologie Coded Cutout: $38
6. Urban Outfitters Urban Renewal Leather Wrap: $28